Ewell Construction Faq’s
Why choose Ewell Construction?
- Family owned and operated
- Free Quotes
- Guaranteed great customer service
- Over 40 years of serving the South Bay
- Fully licensed bonded and insured.
What is the sub grade waterproofing procedure?
- Crew will excavate area. Contractor will store the soil next to the planter.
- Prepare wall for waterproofing. Contractor will scrape, grind, and chip the area to remove any loose particles from the wall.
- Install 3 coats of Vulkem 201R waterproofing membrane on the prepared area.
- Install ¼” foam board to protect waterproofing membrane from the soil.
- Re-compact the soil.
What is the Water test procedure?
- Two technicians will be present with equipment and radios.
- Contractor will inspect the proposed job site to determine the source of the water intrusion.
- Different areas, beginning with at the lowest point, will be isolated to pinpoint the entry location.
- Areas that will be tested will be determined depending on the location of the leak.
- After leak is found contractor will discuss repair options with the owner.